TheDigitel seeks a motivated, full-time sales individual to develop relationships with local businesses. This job would blend a mix of inside and outside sales calls. We offer a variety of products/services to sell and strong commissions.
A sales background with an established list of contacts is required. Tech skills, familiarity with our site, social media and writing skills are a huge plus.
- Self motivated.
- Strong cold-calling, business development and prospecting skills.
- Creativity for developing the perfect ad campaign for your clients.
- Strong negotiation and listening skills.
- Professional appearance, ethical behavior.
- Reliable transportation.
What you will do as a part of TheDigitel Sales Team
- Build and maintain client relationships through prospecting.
- Develop a client base and meet sales revenue and profit goals.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plans.
- Work with individual clients to determine their advertising needs.
- Manage accounts receivable and collections for client base.
Compensation: 35-50% Commission on personal sales $100k potential 1st year.
E-mail contact@TheDigitel.com with a resume and letter of introduction and the subject line "TheDigitel sales position".
Deadline for applications is June 16th, 2010.
TheDigitel.com curates the best in community coverage from local Web sites, blogs, TV stations, and magazines. By linking to and creating online content, TheDigitel's Web site has redefined comprehensive media coverage. Capturing the Web-savvy spirit, TheDigitel encourages participation in online discussion, reader contribution, and recognition of local business and organizations that enhance the Charleston community.
You can learn more about TheDigitel at: http://TheDigitel.com/about