Image by Flickr user walknboston
After being closed for a couple of years, Johns Island's restaurant Chez Fish is back in business--with former chef Rene Constantin acting as both head chef and owner.
Chez Fish brings a French-Caribbean tone to local ingredients, creating a unique and delicious menu that's both affordable and varied.
According to a recent review in Charleston City Paper, you can expect the following from Chez Fish:
- Creative pastas with innovative combinations
- Casual lunch menu and a more refined dinner menu
- Optimal cooking techniques that for very successful dishes
- Fresh fish and local ingredients
- Laid-back, unpretentious setting
Get the full scoop over at Charleston City Paper's review here. And if you've been to Chez Fish since they reopened, leave your thoughts in the comments section below!