Image Courtesy ListenUpMB
ListenUp Myrtle Beach is celebrating their one year anniversary with a huge show featuring some of the best in the local music game.
ListenUp Myrtle Beach, the area's premier home to local music news, events, and band information is one year-old and to give thanks is throwing a party at North Myrtle Beach's Pirate's Cove on Friday, October 7th, starting at 7:00 p.m. and rockin' on until 2:00 a.m.
via their Facebook Event page:
Come out and help ListenUp Myrtle Beach celebrate our first year of bringing you the area's best local music news and hottest bands with a dozen live acts across two stages plus:
• Hundreds of dollars in free stuff and door prizes from Hard Rock Cafe, Star Music Co. and various other local businesses!
• Free food samples & drinks from 7-9 p.m. provided by Coastal Food & Music Festival!
• Hookahs on the patio provided by Up In Smoke!• Drink samples, Blu girls and more from Blu Energy Drink!This show features a dozen local acts including:
• Two of a Kind (Rap/Hip-hop)
• Ques Bois (Live Band Hip-hop)
• Mixmaster Doc (Drum & Bass)
• The Technicolor Void (Hip-hop/Electronic/Pop)
• The Mint (Live Band Hip-Hop)
• Bernie Kenerson aka Bernzilla (Jazz/Electronic)
• Chief J (Hip-hop)
To go along with ListenUp's one year anniversary, their website is undergoing a redesign and is currently down. But, have no fear, ListenUpMB.com will be back up Monday, October 3rd.
Hop on over to ListenUpMB's Facebook Event Page and let them know you'll be there to support them and Myrtle Beach Music.