Image by Flickr user ZagatBuzzImage by 20090622-wine.jpg
Farringdon Bistropub is hosting their monthly Wine Pairing Dinner on Sunday, June 28th, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Here is the menu for the evening:
- First Course - Seafood Bisque paired with Loredona Riesling, Monterey, California, 2008.
- Second Course - Eggplant Napoleon paired with Root: 1 Carmenere, Colchagua Valley, Chile, 2007.
- Third Course - Spicy Steak Salad paired with El Ganador Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, 2006.
- Fourth Course - Coconut-lime Mahi paired with Gruet Blanc de Noirs Brut
- Fifth Course - Peach Baguette paired with St. Supery Moscato, California, 2007.
The dinner is $45 per person and reservations are required. Either call (843) 419-6381 or shoot them an email to reserve a seat.