Image by Me
Laura Albert's Tasteful Options will be serving up a four-course beer dinner with Mount Pleasant's Westbrook Brewing on Thursday, June 16th.
These guys make a likely pairing since they are only about four miles apart on I-526. This will make for a short drive for Edward Westbrook, who will be hosting the dinner himself. Check out the menu below, or grab a PDF here:
- Reception: Bottomless Citra Rye Pale Ale (5.1% ABV, B+)
- I: Crunchy Thai Shrimp Roll with Mung Bean Relish vs. IPA (6.8% ABV, A)
- II: Belgium Glazed Local Beets, Pecans, Chevre & Balsamic Mesclun vs. English Mild (on cask)
- III: Blue Cornmeal Crusted Amberjack, Quad Gastrique and Succatash of Crab, Corn Arugula & Bacon Lardon Mignonette vs. Belgian Quad
- IV: White Thai Lemon Crepe, Citrus Custard & Candied Ginger Corriander Dust vs. White Thai (5% ABV, B+)
The reception begins at 7 p.m. with the dinner set to start at 7:30. The dinner costs $45 + tax and tip per head, and you can call (843) 881-4711 for reservations. Laura Albert's is located at 891 Island Park Drive on Daniel Island.