Jack Arthur McCray was a man of great vision and is a man whose legacy lives on in the work he brought to life.
Jack’s Charleston Jazz family has spent nearly the last year continuing to execute and build upon many of the ideas, projects and programs that he had a significant hand in creating.
In Jack’s lifetime, he saw a dream become a reality with the birth of the Charleston Jazz Orchestra. Join us on Sunday, October 7, as we pay tribute to our dear friend with a performance by Charleston’s resident big band, the Charleston Jazz Orchestra, in honor of founding producer, Jack McCray. The event will also feature a very special guest, in combination with her small ensemble, internationally renowned vocalist, René Marie. Doors open at 3 p.m. Concert begins at 4 p.m. with two sets of music, one intermission and a multimedia presentation. Guests are encouraged to arrive by 3:30 p.m. for a special presentation outside of the auditorium.
- Individual reserved seating available in floor risers and the balcony for $25.
- Table seating starts at $50 per seat. Tables sold by seat or table. Each table seats 6.
- $25 floor riser / balcony
- $50 per ticket / table seating
- $100 per ticket / table seating includes open bar
- $250 per ticket / table seating includes premier seating, open bar, light hors d’oeuvres