Image by Flickr user S.Raj
The Charleston Fine Arts Dealers Association has your first look at the gallery/chef pairings for the 2011 Palette and Palate Stroll.
Since its inception in 2005, the Palette and Palate Stroll has represented the best of Charleston's culinary skill and visual artistry.
The sixth annual fine art and fine cuisine event is scheduled for Friday, July 15th, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $45 per person and are on sale now; click here to buy early as they will sell out!
And now, the pairing list for this year's Palette and Palate Stroll:
- Charleston Renaissance Gallery & Circa 1886
- Corrigan Gallery & Cypress
- Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art & Blu
- Horton Hayes Fine Art & La Fourchette
- John C. Doyle Art Gallery & Caviar & Bananas
- Robert Lange Studios & Charleston Grill
- Martin Gallery & Social
- Smith-Killian Fine Art & McCrady’s
- The Sylvan Gallery & Halls Chophouse
- Wells Gallery & Rice Market