Flickr user Sydigill
Tired of hearing about Black Friday? Want a break from fighting the crowds at the mall? Why not hop over to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center for the 42nd annual Blue Grass Festival?
One of the premier displays of downhome Bluegrass music in the South, this 42nd annual event will showcase more than a dozen of the top names in the genre over three days of performances at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
The festival started yesterday, November 24th and lasts until Saturday the 26th. Tickets start at $35 for general admission and $40 for reserved seating.
Via Carolina Live
Friday, November 25th
- Rye Holler Boys at 12pm and 6:15pm
- Al Batten & The Bluegrass Reunion at 12:45 and 7:00pm
- The Lewis Tradition at 1:30pm and 7:45pm
- Goldwing Express at 2:15 and 8:30pm
- The Grascals at 3:00pm and 9:15
- Dailey & Vincent at 3:45 -this is a 90 minute performance
Saturday, November 26th
- Red, White and Bluegrass at 11:00am and 5:00pm
- Darin & Brooke Aldridge at 11:35am and 5:35pm
- The Marksmen at 12:15pm and 6:15pm
- Big Country Bluegrass at 12:55pm and 6:55pm
- The Little Roy & Lizzy Show at 1:40pm and 7:40pm
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver at 2:25pm and 8:25pm
- Beachley & Scott Band at 3:15 and 9:15pm
So, break away from the holiday shopping madness and relax with some good old fashion, down home Blue Grass.