COALITION OF GLOBAL FAMILY MANAGEMENT
Preserve the family and save our future
Date: 9/19/12 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Robin L. Dudley
GLOBAL FAMILIES OBJECT TO UN POLICIES
Protests Around the Globe as a Unified Force
On September 28 and 29th (London) protests in the USA, European Union, Canada and parts of Africa will participate in the first ever global objection to UN policies on the family that is tearing apart parents from their children and grandparents from their lineage in all UN based countries.
LEGAL PATHOLOGY GIVING THE GOVERNMENT POWER AND THE PEOPLE LITTLE TO NONE ALL COUNTRIES
1. Closed courts 2. Gag orders 3. Wide decision making parameters 4. Court rules that prefer prosecution 5. Objections to perjury, falsified documents and ill treatment of children by the state gets treated as parental/grandparent terrorism 6. Civil law development and case law reduces defense 7. Refusal of the courts to allow in pertinent evidence 8. Perjury, false documentation and other agency and prosecutor case mishandling overlooked by judges 9. Judges not following the law 10. Children have no voice in courts 11. Selective rights appropriation (gender discrimination) 12. The implementation of specialized courts that are money making corporations 13. Inadequate defense council 14. Target populations are poor for some family law 15. Obscene amounts spent on stakeholders 16. Little to no accountability with courts and agencies 17. Low evidence standards on most matters 18. Hearsay is used to produce drastic results
PSYCHOLOGY IS THE PROSECUTION’S DREAM COME TRUE ALL COUNTRIES
1. No oversight in evaluations, their efficacy, honesty, factual basis and recommendations
2. Case workers and Guardian Ad Litems put in “diagnosis orders” with therapist who provides those to gain future referrals
3. Amounts paid for diagnosis and court appearances are excessive
4. Poor people suffer the most and can’t afford second opinions if the evaluations and recommendations are unethical
5. Concepts and theories used are unproven, usually unscientific and in some cases patently false but treated as fact
6. Diagnosis tools are rigged for diagnosis and treatment
7. The DSM IV criteria is so vague and inclusive that anyone can fit in one or more criteria
8. If someone doesn’t fit all the criteria the agencies are still using the criteria to destroy families and label people for life
9. Therapists, the courts and even defense attorneys are not allowing psychology’s victims to see the evaluations or obtain a copy to defend themselves against a lifetime of consequences and labeling
AFFECTS ON CHILDREN ALL COUNTRIES
While the UN breaks their arm off patting themselves on the back for “saving” children, this is really what is happening
1. Children experience trauma at the hands of the state 2. Children experience more illness and mental health problems to include Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, attachment disorders, depression, oppositional/defiance disorders and bi-polar disorders. 3. Children traumatized by state/court decisions are more likely to be drugged using psychotropic medications unfit for adults let alone children 4. Children’s self image, insecurities and fears of abandonment may thwart thriving 5. Children abused by the state through parental alienation in non-custody or dependency cases are more likely to do drugs, end up in jails and prisons, drop out of school, have illegitimate children and be subjected to child protection agencies.
Locations of protest: Beaufort, S.C. Courthouse/ corner of Boundary street and Ribault Road
We will be meeting at 10am at the flag pole in front of the court.
Date: 9/28/12 Time: 10am- 6:30pm
If you would like more information on this topic, please contact Robin L. Dudley at 843.473.0292 or email@example.com
***Please contact Robin if you plan to attend.